Dr. Oldrich SCHNEEWEISS
Institute of Physics of Materials of the CAS, Brno, Czech Republic, EU
Position: Institute of Physics of Materials of the Academy of Sciences of the Czech Republic, Brno, Czech Republic, EU, http://www.ipm.cz/. Head of the department of structure, head of the group of Electrical and Magnetic Properties, participation in the research programme Advanced Nanotechnologies and Microtechnologies of the scientific centre CEITEC (Central European Institute of Technology) located in Brno (Czech Republic).
Experimental research of solids from the point of view of relations between structure, magnetic and transport properties and characterization of materials using Mössbauer effect.
- Iron and iron oxide nanoparticles with applications in the magnetic separation processes
- Research center of powdered nanomaterials
- Structure, electrical and magnetic properties of nanocrystalline materials composed of carbon and 3d transition metals
- Atomic ordering at surfaces and interfaces of alloys of 3d metals
- Surfaces and interfaces in structural materials - applications of modern technologies and computer modelling
- gamma-Fe2O3 Nanopowders Synthesized in Microwave Plasma and Extraordinarily Strong Temperature Influence on Their Mossbauer Spectra, DAVID, Bohumil - PIZUROVA, Nadežda - SCHNEEWEISS, Oldřich - SANTAVA, Eva - KUDRLE, Vít - JAŠEK, Ondřej, gamma-Fe2O3 Nanopowders Synthesized in Microwave Plasma and Extraordinarily Strong Temperature Influence on Their Mossbauer Spectra. JOURNAL OF NANOSCIENCE AND NANOTECHNOLOGY, VALENCIA, AMER SCIENTIFIC PUBLISHERS, USA. ISSN 1533-4880, 2012, vol. 12, no. 12, pp. 9277-9285.
- Microwave plasma synthesis of magnetic nanoparticles, KUDRLE, Vít - JAŠEK, Ondřej - SYNEK, Petr - DAVID, Bohumil - PIZÚROVÁ, Naděžda - SCHNEEWEISS, Oldřich, Microwave plasma synthesis of magnetic nanoparticles. Bulletin of the American Physical Society, France. ISSN 0003-0503, vol. 55, no. 7, pp. 66-67 (2010).
- Plasma synthesis of Fe- and Co-based nanoparticles in low-pressure discharge, ZELINA, Peter - KUDRLE, Vít - JAŠEK, Ondřej - SYNEK, Petr - DAVID, Bohumil - PIZÚROVÁ, Naděžda - SCHNEEWEISS, Oldřich, Plasma synthesis of Fe- and Co-based nanoparticles in low-pressure discharge. In Potential and applications of surface nanotreatment of polymers and glass : Book of Extended Abstracts. Vyd. 1. Brno: NANOcontact, Masaryk University, p. 41-41. 25. 10. 2010, Brno, (2010).
- Nanocrystalline Fe–Ni and Fe–Co samples prepared by powder processing, O. Schneeweiss, B. David, T. Žák, R. Zbořil, and M. Mashlan, J. Magn. Magn. Mater., 310 (2007) e858–e860