Registration is open. Please register.
- Professor at the Columbia University, Chemistry Department, New York, U.S.A.
- He is the discoverer of the colloidal semi-conductor nanocrystals known as quantum dots
- He was elected to the United States National Academy of Sciences in 2004
- Full professor and chair at the Institute for Surface Science and Corrosion (LKO), Department of Materials Science at the Friedrich-Alexander University of Erlangen-Nürnberg, Germany (EU)
- His research activities cover aspects of surface science and technology of materials, including nanostructuring
- His publications include many most cited papers, h-Index: 72