The registration is open.
Please register and submit your abstract.
The deadline for abstract submission has been extended till Sep 1st 2014.
- one of the most renowned material scientists worldwide
- he discovered a new type of solar cell
- his name appears regularly when Nobel prizes are discussed
- his H-index 151 making him one of the 10 most highly cited chemists in the world
- internationally recognized polymer chemist
- best known for the discovery of atom radical transfer polymerization (ATRP) - a novel method of polymer synthesis that has revolutionized the way macromolecules are made
- co-inventor on 46 issued US. patented technologies, holds 132 international patents
- H-index 123 making him one of the most cited scientist in the world